Become an Instructor!
Are you a passionate stylist who loves teaching others? If so, our Teacher Training program may be the perfect opportunity for you. As an instructor and a professional, you’ll be responsible for shaping the future of the beauty world and guiding emerging artists. Our areas of emphasis include how to teach theory, evaluating student performance and examinations, preparing students to pass the cosmetology state board examination, and much more.
TEACHING IN THE INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
Our Teachers—we call them Premier Leaders— because they’re experienced professionals who guide our students through all the core levels while they hone their skills and develop their unique artistic vision. Premier Instructors are the heart of our program, responsible for helping students build a core foundation of knowledge and ultimately master more advanced techniques. They are more than teachers—they are dedicated mentors who work hard to prepare their students for the professional world outside the classroom doors.
- COMPLETE AN ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
- PROOF OF AGE ( AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE )
• Submit a certified copy of a Birth Certificate, Submit a copy of a driver’s license or state ID;
- SUBMIT EVIDENCE OF HAVING GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL OR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE EQUIVALENT OF TWELFTH GRADE BY PROVIDING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Copy of a high school diploma
• Copy of a high school transcript
• Copy of a GED
- Copy of Cosmetologist license
The admissions process is designed to emphasize Premier School of Hair. It is important that each student be treated as an individual and that care and concern are demonstrated during the enrollment process. Premier School of Hair reviews applications and admits students on a monthly basis.